The primary responsibility of the Procurement Assistant:
· Enter procurement request into WMATAs Contract Lifecycle Management System for Simplified Acquisition Purchase and Cooperative Agreements.
· Interface with Procurement Coordinator, and Contract Administrators in streamlining IRPG Systems procurements.
· Actively track status and monitor pending and current project procurements. Responsibilities include document management.
There will be additional responsibilities such as:
· Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary
· Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
· Provide general office administration support to WMATA management and office team
· Provide general support to visitors
· Standard receptionist duties and tasks
· Provide document preparation assistance to project managers as needed
· Assist with creating PowerPoint slides for making presentations
· Produce documents (hard copy and bind) as required
· Coordinate functions and events
· Maintain conference room calendars
· Maintain the up keep of the offices/suites
· Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory
Skills & Qualifications
· Shall have minimum of 1 years of construction office experience
· Experience with PeopleSoft FIN/CLM a plus.
· Provide great attention to detail
· Familiar with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Deadline driven
· Excellent administrative and organization skills
· Solid organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
· WMATA Right-Of-Way Training will be required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30.00 - $40.00 per hour
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as: